Business and Cultural Services
Book our Conference Room
Ganalili Centre’s conference room can accommodate a maximum of 40 people and is perfect for employee training, private functions and meetings. It has a contemporary interior and includes wi-fi connection, an overhead projector and screen, plus tea & coffee facilities.
To book, email us at email@example.com or use our conference room booking form.
$120 per hour (inc. GST) or
$600 per day (inc. GST)
7am to 9pm, 7 days per week
Hourly, half day or full day bookings.
Bookings can be made on the hour or half hour.
Conference Room Hire
Cultural Awareness Training
Male and female Yindjibarndi Traditional Owners deliver a range of face-to-face cultural training options, including hourly, half day and full day sessions, and overnight camps.
Training can be delivered at the Ganalili Centre or at the client’s workplace. The overnight camps are held at Wuyumarri (Gregory Gorge), a highly significant place for the Yindjibarndi people with more than 70 documented sites located in close proximity to the camping area. Food and camping equipment are provided. Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
Our Yindjibarndi Cultural Awareness Training (YCAT) covers:
- Who we are
- Where our country is
- Why our language is so important
- Why Indigenous Australians have the lowest income, the poorest health, the shortest life expectancy, the highest rates of incarceration, the lowest private property ownership etc.
- Historical legislated racism/the stolen generation
- Yindjibarndi’s positive approach to righting these historical facts – our positive activism via Juluwarlu Group Aboriginal Corporation – the importance of a strong Yindjibarndi identity
- Yindjibarndi religion/Galharra – our social relationship system
- How you can fit in with our relationship system
- Indigenous Australians living in contemporary society
- Yindjibarndi Aboriginal Corporation: Commercial, Culture, Community
- Working and positively engaging with RTIO – our commercial, community and cultural partnership
- Yurra, the Ganalili Centre, the Wanggalili project, Juluwarlu, Cheeditha, Ngurrawaana
- Our shared experience – how we can be positive activists working together for a better informed Australia.